Membership Form & Dues
To become a member of Lakeside Pride Music Ensembles, members need to fill out this membership form:
To become a member, each prospective member fills out a membership form and pays annual dues:
- Regular Member: $120
- Student/Senior Membership: $90
Half-Year Membership (Sep-Dec or Jan-Aug):
- Regular Member: $60
- Student/Senior Member: $45
Summer Membership Only (April-Aug):
- All members: $50
Dues can be paid in a variety of ways:
- PayPal (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Or click on buttons below
- Zelle (email@example.com)
- Via cash or check (made out to “Lakeside Pride Music Ensembles”), handed to to the treasurer or member resources officer, or mailed to:
- Lakeside Pride, Center on Halsted, 3656 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60613
Dues can either be paid all at once or in monthly installments. If the prospective member has arranged a payment plan, dues are paid via PayPal, cash, or check. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, dues must be paid (or payment plans must have begun) by one’s third rehearsal.
As an organization, Lakeside Pride Music Ensembles caters to a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds, and as a strict, inclusive policy, we never stop a prospective member from joining due to financial concern. If you are interested in joining, but would like to be a name-your-price payment plan member, please make the arrangements with the treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the member resources officer (email@example.com).
Any questions should be directed to Member Resources Chair, Emily Dodd, at firstname.lastname@example.org.